1. Di Jones Photography retains the Copyright and Title to ALL photographs at ALL times.
2. Any changes to the photographs are prohibited by the client unless written mutual agreement has been made between the client and Di Jones Photography.
3. The use of photographs only takes place upon full and final settlement of the total invoice value has been received by Di Jones Photography.
4. Photographs are not allowed for use which is different to the initial agreement between the client and Di Jones Photography unless written permission has been granted.
5. Use of the photographs are for the client only, and may not be passed on to third parties for use thereof.
6. The client has the permission to use photographs for their own company purpose indefinitely.
7. Di Jones Photography reserves the right to use all photographs for the purpose of their social media, website and any publications for the future.
8. Di Jones Photography reserves the right to be identified as the author of her work and a requirement of that right be asserted.
For all other terms, please see:
Environmental Photographer | Infrastructure Photographer| Engineering Photographer | Manufacturing Photographer
Di Jones Photography, Ridge Croft, Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 9UD